Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 October 2012

FROM NYC WITH LOVE

Hi my lovely bloggerines,

Australia is almost the only developed country in which H&M does not exist. I know it's crazy, above all for me since I am an H&M addicted! But - there is always a BUT - it exists (obviously) in NY, place in which my boyfriend is now. COOL, I know :) Ergo I (kindly) asked him to go shopping for me and he did.
There are so many amazing stuffs now in the shop. And my brain still thinks we are going into fall -.- These are few things I asked him to buy :) He forgot to take a picture oh a headband...next I'll show you. I'm looking forward to wearing all and anìbove all to go to NYC in December! I'm so so exited! Let me know if you have been there. for me it'll the First time!



I told I love rings. these are all stuff you can find currently in shiops, so check out the website or go personally.

The bag is a quite big black fake leather gold-studded bag, it haa a strap so you can wear it on your shoulder or crossed or just on your arm. It is quite big, perfect for day-uni or even shopping afternoon or going to drink with friends.

The 2 ring sets are so cool. The feather one is double finger, I just love it. the other is my boyfrind's choise and I love it too. It is made up by three different rings that you can wear separately. One is a skull ring, one is a heart one and the other has a stone I think but I not sure. 

Let me know if you like them and if you are 'rings and studds'  lovers as I am. 

PS. I ordered something like 15 rings on a website, as soon as I'll receive them I show you all and give some feedback on the seller.

xoxo Bibi



No comments:

Post a Comment